Last Updated: April 25, 2019
SECTION 1 – THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information including your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, billing address, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. We refer to this information as “Account Information”.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (credit card numbers, debit card numbers, Paypal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or any other payment gateway), We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log Files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
SECTION 2 - USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices, order confirmations, order updates, and shipping updates).
Account Information may be used to provide you with technical notices, security alerts, customer support, and administrative messages.
We use the Device Information that we collect (in particular, your IP address and/or device’s MAC address) to help us screen for, protect against, investigate, and deter against potential risk, fraud, or other illegal activity, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally, we may use Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us);
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information; and
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a minor, or was done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Personal Information Options and Changes with
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
SECTION 3 - SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.We may also share personal information:
- When finalizing a business deal, or negotiating a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- With our developers, third-party developers we are collaborating with, or supplier partners for their direct support, customer service or marketing uses.
- With backend support, loyalty programs, and order fulfillment companies like Shopify, FreshDesk, W3Counter, and LoyaltyLion as well as shipping partners (these may include but are not limited to Ascendia USA, FedEx, UPS, USPS and ShippingEasy).
- With our mailing list provider, MailChimp, as well as providers of applications that synchronize with MailChimp, including (but not limited to) ShopSync, W3Counter, and Freshdesk.
SECTION 5 - CONTACT INFORMATION
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, if you would like to register a complaint, or if you wish to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:Privacy Inquiries
Hidden Gem Games, L.L.C.
252 W 1100 S,
Orem, UT, 84058, United States